Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Red Cross: Regal Cars Local Heroes

[caption id="attachment_162" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Thank you Regal Cars in Sapulpa!"]regal car sales and credit - red cross heroes[/caption]

Regal Car Sales in Sapulpa, Ok has kicked off Red Cross Month by taking and giving donations to the Red Cross Foundation. We are very proud of our local heroes. Regal Car Sales would like to thank Brenda Miller, Lori Parker and Lela Patterson for participating in this generous event!
If you or someone you know would like to be a hero of the Red Cross, call 918-625-3596

 

7 comments:

  1. I am willing to say thanks the forum profiles services for great quality of forum posting issues! It aided my sales very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. most broadband services are crappy, they can’t maintain high data transfer rates’

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some interesting thoughts! Maybe I should think about trying this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this post. I?¦ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you have proper sales training, you can always sell any item that you want wether it online or offline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better than NO RISK sales training from Mindcell Sales and Management Training. Money back guarantee if you don't meet your targets.

    ReplyDelete